This dish brings me back to nights on the Mediterranean sea bank with my cousins.
a form of a cultivated plant, Brassica oleracea botrytis, of the mustard family, whose inflorescence forms a compact, usually whitish head.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 medium onion sliced or chopped
- 6 cloves garlic smashed with the back of a knife (or minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese,
- 2 teaspoons salt to taste
- 1/4 crushed red pepper flakes
- Black cracked black pepper, to season