The perfect breezy treat for the summer heat!
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh pineapple chunks, the reserve also for toppings
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Dairy alternative ice creams can also be used
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 Condensed milk, Sweetened
- Pinch of salt
- Cook chopped pineapple, 3/4 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, the juice of 1 lemon and a pinch of salt over medium heat until syrupy; puree.
- Strain and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Freeze a blender jar for at least 1 hour along with 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream placed in separate serving bowls.
- With the blender on, drop in 3 cups of ice cubes, one cube at a time, to make shaved ice. Spoon over the ice cream and top with the pineapple syrup, pineapple chunks, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Serve and enjoy!