- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1- inch ginger, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1/2 cup kimchi, sliced
- 1/2 litre vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pak choi cut in half (or your favorite greens)
- 1 cup mushrooms diced
- 1 egg
- Ramen noodles (or can use gluten-free noodles)
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the onion, garlic and ginger until golden.
- Next, add stock, miso paste, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, kimchi, water, soy sauce, salt, diced mushrooms, pak choi. Bring to a boil and lower to a simmer. Simmer covered for about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil an egg for 6-8 minutes until soft boiled (keep that yolk slightly runny). Set aside once cooked.
- Remove the one you boiled from the heat and set aside. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain it for 5 minutes.
- Place the cooked noodles in a bowl and pour over the broth with the kimchi, mushrooms, pak choi, add the topping egg sliced in half.
- Serve and enjoy!
Inspired by Wheregoesrose