- 1 sliced Onion
- 1 lb Chestnuts (peeled & cooked), separate 8 for garnish
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 1 cube Vegetable Bouillon
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- 2 ½ cups Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add the onion and a pinch of salt, cook for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the chestnuts and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in the water and add the rosemary. Bring to a boil, then add the bouillon cube and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend until smooth using a hand blender.
- Pour in the milk and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, prepare the garnish. Heat the butter on low heat in a frying pan. Add the 8 chestnuts and cook in the melted butter for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Inspired by Ahedgehoginthekitchen