(Cooking Time: 0 minutes \ Preparation Time: 10 minutes\ Servings: 3)
Tabouli has become popular in many cultures, and it’s an easy dish that you can adjust to your nutritional benefits. This simple tabbouleh salad pack with essential nutrients including vitamins A, C, and B12. This can be served as a side dish to a protein or as a Sandwich filling.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 90g
- Fats: 12g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 12g
- Protein: 8g
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 1/3 cup cucumbers cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
- Taste and if necessary add more lemon juice, oil, salt or pepper, according to your taste.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve. There may be a buildup of liquid in the bottom of the tabbouleh if it sits too long, just stir again if that happens.
- Enjoy your tabouleh!