Inspired by Hurry the Food Up
- 6 tortillas (whole wheat ideally)
- 1 tomato puree
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese
- 1 handful olives
- 1 white onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 6 small tomato
- ½ red bell pepper
- Spread the tomato puree over each tortilla.
- Slice the cheese into thin layers and add to tortillas.
- Chop the olives, onion, garlic, jalapeño, bell pepper, into small pieces then place evenly on tortillas
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 mins at 180°C (360°F) – don’t let the tortillas burn!
- You can also add your favorite toppings! Serve with strawberry juice and enjoy!