(Cooking Time: 20 minutes \ Preparation Time: 10 minutes\ Servings: 3)
Try this surprisingly delicious Zucchini dip which is perfectly suitable for any occasion. It is creamy and has a silky texture.
This vegan recipe is easy to make, but full of nutrients that you can serve with crackers or bread.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 65g
- Fats: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Protein: 3.6g
- 2 green zucchini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves pink garlic
- 1tbsp tahini
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1tbsp spirulina powder
- Legume crisps and seeds
- Wash the zucchini and cut it into cubes.
- In a frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil, cook the diced zucchini for 5 minutes.
- In the mixer, place the diced zucchini, the garlic cloves, the tahini, the cumin, the cashew nuts and mix everything.
- Add a little bit of salt, 1 tbsp of olive oil and mix again.
- Remove to a container and serve with good chips
- Enjoy your zucchini hummus!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.