(Cooking Time: 12 minutes \ Preparation Time: 8 minutes\ Servings: 4)
I have already used Quinoa for a few recipes, but this Quinoa salad is one of my favorites. This salad is super healthy and easy to make, but the taste is incredible. . I use nutritious quinoa and fresh ingredients like avocados, black beans, and black pepper.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 281g
- Fats: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 13g
- Protein: 5g
- ½ pound of quinoa
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 small can of corn without added sugar
- 1 can of canned black beans, 2 cups
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Rinse quinoa and cook according to package directions for about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Peel and chop the onion. Peel the avocado, remove the pit and cut the flesh into cubes. Drain corn and beans.
- Wash and chop the cilantro, then squeeze the juice from the lemons.
- In a bowl, mix the corn, beans, onion, cilantro, quinoa, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the diced avocado and toss gently.
- Serve and enjoy your salad!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.