(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 10 minutes\ Servings: 2-3)
As you already know pasta is one of the most versatile meals that comes to the market in different shapes and sizes, including long thin strips, bows, and shells, and also it’s famous all over the world because of its taste and easy cooking methods. This wholemeal pasta recipe is very easy to make and you can use it to prepare a quick dinner.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 172g
- Fats: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 15g
- Protein: 7.5g
- 2 cups of wholemeal pasta
- 1 onion
- 1 eggplant
- 1 large carrot
- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 pinches garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- Boil two liters of salted water and cook the pasta for the time indicated, drain and set aside.
- Finely chop the onion, wash the aubergine and cut it into small cubes, peel the carrot and cut it into small dice.
- Put all the vegetables in a frying pan with the oil and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Cover and simmer over low heat until the eggplant is tender.
- Then pour the pasta with the finely chopped basil and the cherry tomatoes cut in 4, check the seasoning and lightly pepper.
- Serve and enjoy your wholemeal pasta!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.