(Cooking Time: 15 minutes \ Preparation Time: 10 minutes\ Servings: 5)
If you are looking for a healthy and vegan recipe that meat lovers can also be satisfied with, this recipe is for you. It is a low-fat and vegetarian meal, but incredibly simple yet totally delicious. This lovely pie is just as suitable for a special Sunday dinner!
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 235g
- Fats: 8.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 11g
- Protein: 14g
- 1 homemade or store-bought pie crust
- 1 pound of well drained cooked spinach
- 2 pounds of button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp of ricotta
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (420°F).
- Roll out the dough and line a pie pan. Prick the dough with a fork and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool.
FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE TOPPINGS
- Cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil and fry them until they have released their water. Let them drain.
- Do the same with spinach if fresh. If they are thawed just let them drain.
- In a bowl, soften the ricotta (if necessary add a little milk).
- Add the 2 crushed garlic cloves and the parmesan.
- Then add the mushrooms, spinach, salt and pepper. Mix very well
- Pour the filling over the pre-baked pie shell.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake again for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; then serve and enjoy your dish!