(Cooking Time: 0 minutes \ Preparation Time: 6 minutes\ Servings: 2)
Try this gorgeous salad which is made with loads of fresh strawberries and spinach as a family dinner or lunch. It is so colorful and can even satisfy anyone especially the children. This is a great way to combine fresh veggies and strawberries to make sure it’s full of vitamins, simple, and just perfect in taste!
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 169g
- Fats: 14.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Protein: 2.2g
- 2 tbsp of raspberry vinegar
- 2 ½ tablespoons raspberry jam
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- 8 cups spinach, rinsed and cut into small pieces
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Combine the raspberry vinegar, raspberry jam and vegetable oil in a small bowl.
- Combine spinach, walnuts, strawberries and kiwi in a salad bowl.
- Toss with the raspberry vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy your salad!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.