(Cooking Time: 10 minutes \ Preparation Time: 8 minutes\ Servings: 2)
The veggie wok is a mixture of colorful vegetables that makes a simple meal for your dinner that you can prepare very quickly. This is an Asian-style side dish, but still can be served as a main course as well.
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 145g
- Fats: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 23g
- Protein: 2.6g
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green pepper
- The first thing to do is to wash all the vegetables and then cut them into thin slices.
- When they are ready, pour a drizzle of oil into the wok.
- Then add the onion and carrot first. Once the onion and carrot are golden brown, add the rest of the vegetables. Sauté everything for a few minutes, about 8 minutes
- Adjust the seasoning with salt if necessary,
- Pour a little soy sauce to spice up the dish.
- Serve and enjoy your dish!
If you enjoyed this recipe or have suggestions on how we can improve it, please leave us a comment below. Also, make sure to check out other dishes I’ve created or stories I’ve written about food culture – here.