Inspired by: veganuary
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 500 g tinned mixed beans in spicy tomato sauce
- 500 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes, for extra heat if liked
- 30 g Flora Freedom
- 30 g plain flour
- 500 ml unsweetened soya milk
- 300 g dairy-free cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 9 flour tortillas, halved
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until soft but not coloured. Add pepper and fry for further 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the mixed beans and chopped tomatoes, adding chilli flakes if liked. Heat through and then reduce heat to low whilst making the dairy free cheese sauce.
- Place Flora, flour and soya milk in a medium saucepan. Stirring continuously over a moderate heat, bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened, smooth and glossy. Stir in 100g dairy free cheddar cheese until melted and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon about a quarter of the tomato sauce over the base of a lasagne dish and arrange a single layer of flour tortillas over the top. Spoon a quarter of the dairy free cheese sauce over the tortillas then repeat the layers finishing with a layer of cheese sauce. Cover the top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes until bubbling and golden.