Inspired by: Theprettybee
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- ¾ cup vegan buttery spread melted
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 3 cups white spelt flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cup water
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with parchment cupcake liners.
- Place the two bananas in a bowl, and mash with a fork. Add the organic cane sugar and melted vegan buttery spread, and mix well.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda to the bowl.
- Add the water, vanilla extract, and vinegar to the bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle the one tablespoon of cane sugar over the muffins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 21 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins are golden brown.