An American Classic!
My biggest food craving when the wheels touched down at La Guardia airport, after my journey around the world, was a good old American hashtag-tradish: a hamburger! What’s
more comforting than this simple sandwich?
- Hawaiian hamburger buns
- Butter lettuce
- Vegan Spread
- Red onion
- Impossible Burgers
- Cashew Cheddar Cheese
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the two Impossible Patties according to packaging.
- Add Cashew Cheddar Cheese. I personally am a fan of Daiya brand
- Heat the buns for about a minute on the grill.
- Assemble the burgers. Spread 1 tbsp. of vegan spread on the bottom bun. Spread 2 tbsp of Ketchup on top bun. Add 2 leaves of lettuce, 1 slice of tomatoes, a generous amount of red onion, the Impossible patty, 3 pickle slices, and top with the bun.